The Alpine plant in Dieppe is a site dedicated to the production of small series, sports and competition vehicles. Flexible and with little automation, the workshops at the Dieppe plant can accommodate all types of vehicles, as its history shows.
The Dieppe plant is the birthplace of Alpine. The brand made a comeback with the launch of the Alpine A110 in 2017.
- FOUNDED IN: 1969
- LEGAL FORM AND CAPITAL OWNERSHIP: S.A.S (Société par Actions Simplifiées) with capital of € 3,657,564 fully owned by Renault SAS (France)
- ACTIVITY: Installation/transformation series vehicles, assembly and sale of competition vehicles, sale of spare parts for racing cars.
- WORKFORCE: 386 employees at December 31, 2019
- AREA: 9,1 ha, o/w 3,8 ha of covered buildings
- CERTIFICATIONS: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, SMR, SMSSCT and RHP
- ADDRESS: Usine Alpine Dieppe, Avenue de Bréauté, 76885 Dieppe Cedex, France
- TELEPHONE: Switchboard + 33 1 76 86 31 50
- Alpine A110
- Alpine A110: 4 245 units
- 1955: Creation of the Limited Liability Company (SARL) Alpine.
- 1966: Renault Alpine becomes a Limited Company (SA) and affiliates with Renault.
- 1969: Creation of the Alpine plant to follow the success of the first generation Alpine A110, with the popular nickname "Berlinette" (1965-1977)
- 1971: Launch of the Alpine A310 (1971-1984)
- 1973: Subsidization to the Groupe Renault. Name: Société des Automobiles Alpine Renault
- 1976: Production start of the Renault 5 Alpine (1975-1984)
- 1995: presentation of the Spider at the Geneva Motor Show.
- 1996: Launch of Mégane Coupé Cabriolet (1996-2003); Creation of the "Renault Sport Technologies" Business Unit.
- 2000: Launch of Clio II Renault Sport (2000-2005)
- 2002: Launch of the Clio V6 (2002-2005)
- 2003: Launch of Mégane R.S. (2003-2008)
- 2006: Launch of Clio III R.S. (2006-2012)
- 2007: Mégane F1 Team R26 voted sporting car of the year.
- 2009: The Dieppe plant transforms LPG from Clio produced in Flins (2009-2012)
- 2012: Presentation of the Renault Alpine A110-50 concept car at the Monaco Grand Prix in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Berlinette. Announcement by Renault of the return of the production of an Alpine for the year 2016.
- 2013: Start-up of production of Clio IV R.S. (2013-2018)
- 2015: Production launch in June of the Bolloré Bluecar (electric vehicle) in a separate workshop (2015-2016).
- 2017: The plant is preparing the industrial launch of New Alpine A110.
- 2018: production of the 1000th Alpine A110 after 6 months' production.
- 2019: Production of the 7176th Alpine A110, therefore reaching the number of models of its illustrious elder Alpine A110 "Berlinette".