Renault SA business is divided into 2 operational sectors in over 134 countries:
1) Automotive, including the design, production and distribution of products through a sales network (among others, by the Renault Retail Group subsidiary):
- new vehicles with several ranges (PC, LCV and EV) under 5 brands: Renault, Dacia, Renault Samsung Motors, Alpine and LADA. Vehicles manufactured by Dacia and RSM are sold under the Renault brand in some countries, and some Renault vehicles are sold under other Group's brands,
- used vehicles and spare parts,
- the Renault powertrain range, a B2B activity.
2) Services, including sales financing, rental, maintenance and service contracts.
RCI Bank and services
RCI Bank and Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Renault S.A.S. It provides financing for the sales of Renault Group's brands (Renault, Renault Samsung Motors, Dacia, Alpine, LADA) throughout the world and for the Nissan group brands (Nissan, Datsun, Infiniti), primarily in Europe, Russia and South America. RCI Bank and Services is present in 36 countries.
RCI Bank and Services:
- brings consumers a range of financing solutions and services adapted to their projects and lifestyles, for a smoother, richer experience in automotive mobility, with both new and used cars ;
- supplies business customers with a range of mobility solutions to free them from the constraints of fleet management and allow them to focus on their core business ;
- finances the inventories of new vehicles, used vehicles, and replacement parts for Alliance networks.
Renault Corporate Sales
Created in 1999 and present in 42 countries, the Renault Corporate Sales Direction partners businesses in the management of their vehicle fleets. It relies on Renault’s leadership position with professional customers in France and on international expertise, ranking top three in Europe.
Fleet management represents a major challenge for companies with new regulations, economic considerations and the energy transition. Renault Fleet Customer Solutions helps them to see things more clearly and develop their vehicle fleet internationally, with tailor-made support.
Renault Pro+ global expert brand
Present in over 110 countries, the Renault Pro+ expert brand works to simplify the day-to-day lives of professional customers through a dedicated range of products and services.
Renault Pro+: a broad range of light commercial vehicles (LCVs)
Renault Pro+ offers a substantial selection of LCVs, from small vans and large vans (Kangoo, Trafic, Master) to pick-ups (Alaskan).
With over 650 versions available, Renault Pro+ addresses all the needs of business uses, including those making last-mile deliveries with a unique range of four electric LCVs (Twizy Cargo, ZOE Commercial, Kangoo Z.E. and Master Z.E.).
These vehicles can also be adapted to diverse professional customer requirements through tailor made conversions.
Renault Pro+: connected services for professionals
As part of its range of connected services, Renault Pro+ has introduced Renault EASY CONNECT for Fleet, an ecosystem of connected services for business users that simplifies vehicle fleet management and reduces running costs.
Renault Pro+: a network of specialists
Today, nearly 650 dealerships (Renault Pro+ centers) worldwide market a specific offering for business users and fleets. The specialist network fully addresses the expectations of professionals by bringing them adapted advice and service quality, notably as regards vehicle choice, tailor made conversions, extended opening hours, speedy service, one-hour diagnoses, and replacement vehicles.
The Renault TECH business unit, created in October 2008, is the only vehicle conversion entity to be integrated in an automobile manufacturer. It designs, produces and sells converted vehicles, mainly in Europe, responding to the needs of special users, including professionals and people with reduced mobility.
Converting Renault vehicles
Renault TECH conversion models include a range of driving school vehicles with dual control pedals and instructor-adapted controls; professional vehicles requiring special conversions; and fleets of customized vehicles fitted with decals, revolving lights, towing gear, and so on.
For the transport of people with reduced mobility, Renault TECH customizes new and used Renault vehicles that are large enough to accommodate wheelchairs. It also produces driving aids (steering-wheel mounted accelerators and brakes, multifunction remote control units to operate indicators, lights and horn, pedal transfers, etc.) and vehicle access aids (manual or electric swivel seats).
Renault TECH also designs made-to-measure vehicles in line with the specifications of each customer.
Production integrated at Renault plants
Renault TECH is headquartered at Les Ulis near Paris and has vehicle conversion workshops in 12 Renault plants. The shops, located at the end of Renault’s production lines, are adapted for made-to-measure production. Once a vehicle has been converted, it is fed back into the initial logistics flow. Renault TECH also has a workshop in the French town of Heudebouville that converts vehicles for disabled users.