As a Renault shareholder, you are entitled to participate in the Company’s General Meeting, regardless of how many shares you own or how they are held (registered shares, bearer shares or units in the FCPE).
In order to participate in the General Meeting every shareholder must prove the ownership of his/her shares, by the second business day prior to the General Meeting date.
Votaccess offers you the same options as the paper voting form. Since you hold at least one Renault share, you can:
Shareholders wishing to vote by post or give a proxy to the Chairman of the General Meeting or to any other person using the paper voting form must:
In this exceptional context of health crisis, Renault invites you to give priority to the convening to its General Meeting by electronic means. By opting for the e-notice, you will receive by email a notice of meeting which will give you access the documentation for the General Meeting and the electronic voting website.
1) Connect to Planetshares at https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com.
2) Enter your details as follows:
For holders of fully registered shares: use your usual login and password.
For holders of administered registered shares: use the login shown on the top right-hand corner of the paper voting form attached to this notice of meeting. If you do not have your password, you can request it by clicking on: “I forgot my password”, or “I haven’t received my password”.
3) Then go to “My profile” and click “My e-services”.
4) Enter or confirm your email address.
1) Connect to your unit manager’s web site.
2) Enter the login details shown on your annual account statement.
3) Enter your email address under “My data”, “Personal details”, by clicking on “Change” or “add my email address”, and “save”.
Please note that holders of bearer shares are not individually convened and cannot opt for the e-notice. If you are holder of bearer shares, please contact your financial intermediary to access the documentation of the General Meeting or download it on the “Preparatory documents” section of this page.